Donnerstag, 3. April 2014

Hong Kong

03.04.2014 - 05.04.2014
DAY I.

This morning Julie and I were welcomed by Crystal and her dad at the Hong Kong Intl Airport. I met Crystal in 2011 during my year abroad in the US, where she had been an exchange student at Marcos de Niza High School, just like me. Crystal and her family took us in for our stay in Hong Kong, and even picked us up from the airport in the early am, and invited us to get a traditional Chinese breakfast right afterwards. After a couple hours of napping, we got to go to central Hong Kong by metro.

 



The shots below were taken at Mong Kok and the Lady's Market in that area. Words cannot describe the craziness of this place, so pictures will do. Mong Kok reminds me of Seoul a lot!














 ASIAN PHOTOBOOTHS FTW! They automatically enlarge your eyes. CRAZY!


What the fog? Hong Kong Harbor in fog.





 Crystal's family, Julie and I after having a Chinese dinner.
We're soooo soooooooo soooooooo incredibly lucky to not only have Crystal and her family let us stay at their place, but even show us around and do EVERYTHING they can in order to make us feel at home. THANK YOU!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen