Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2015

NYC

07.01.2015 - 10.01.2015

New York City. Center of the universe.
I haven't been in this city in 9 years, thus I could not remember too much of it and felt like I definitely needed to freshen up my memories.
During my short stay here in NYC, Helen, a friend of my cousin's, let me stay with her in Fort Lee, which is New Jersey (not NY!), but still close enough to the city due to its proximity to the George Washington Bridge.

I guess the city awoke my intrinsic love for culture, since I couldn't help but stop by the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and the Museum of Modern Art (FAVORITE!). Sadly, I do not have good quality pictures of the latter, due to it being a spontaneous visit, but I hope my iPhone selfies will do. Also, I feel like a lot of these pictures are pretty much self-explanatory. So don't mind my lack of headlines.

Central Park

It was freezing. -7 degrees Celsius. Seriously. It ended up being colder in NYC than in Iceland. 



The Met.




Times Square





9/11 Memorial


Empire State Building

Ice Rink at the Rockefeller Center.

Rene Magritte's The Empire Of Lights at the Museum of Modern Art

Frida Kahlo

My first selfie with a painting. Aw yeah. Not just any painting.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen