Sonntag, 8. Juni 2014

Brissi and last trip with Julie (Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay)









On May 30th Julie and I took our last trip together to Surfers Paradise and Byron Bay. We only stayed until June 2nd in the morning to get Julie to the airport in time to catch her flight from Brisbane to Sydney in the afternoon. We spent a couple of beautiful days and last nights in our car Gregan and had an absolutely amazing last sunset together at the most eastern point of Australia by Byron Bay. Julie and I have spent the whole journey together up until now, which sums up to more than 2 months that I have learned so much about the world and myself. I will never forget the times we've spent and I am extremely sad to let her go, but life goes on! I'll stay in Brisbane for at least a couple of weeks, if not months. If you read this Julie: I MISS YOU! Have a safe trip and get home safely :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen